Sponsor

Business

Breaking News

Thursday 5 March 2015

Resident Evil 5 Playthrough with Commentary Part 2 - THE EXECUTIONER!!!





Welcome to my second video of my Resident Evil 5 commentary playthrough series.

Chris and Sheva run into a man who seems to be under attack by two other guys, who have him on the floor restrained and then eventually force something big and strange down his throat...  Chris and Sheva could have probably acted sooner and tried to rescue the man instead of just watching and enjoying the show, but that's just my opinion I guess.  The man who was under attack then freakes out and begins to act strangely, but I regretfully had to put him out of his misery because I'm such a good guy and I want to spread happiness all around haha.

Chris and Sheva make their way outside, but then they get chased through town by what appears to be an angry mob of villagers who are out seeking blood.  There are too many to take on at once, so I make the smart move and run out of there and barricade myself inside a building where I then spend some time hanging out with the little residents.  

Chris and Sheva decide to continue their mission and make their way through the town, but they become a bit too nosy for their own good and see something which they may have regret seeing, and they are then spotted and attacked by a swarm of Majini and a big bad axe wielding Executioner!  Reynard Fisher sadly doesn't feel too well right now and I think that he's seen better days, but at least his "incident" may motivate our team to complete their mission.... or get scared and retire. Will Chris and Sheva be safe inside their house, and how will they both cope against the big Executioner and his massive axe?



Stay tuned for more!


No comments:

Post a Comment