Sponsor

Business

Breaking News

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Resident Evil 5 Part 1 - First YouTube Video Uploaded


That's my first video finally uploaded. It took me a while setting everything up and actually recording it, editing it and making it work, but I guess it could have turned out worse lol. I know that in my first few vids my microphone wasn't 100% but it was a rookie error. I'll try to upload the rest of the game as soon as possible!

I had always wanted to play Resident Evil 5 because I was first hoping to play it as a Co-op with a friend but It still turned out to be great as a Solo playthrough. I haven't had much of a go at the other Resident Evil games except 4 which I played years ago, and when I was very young I watching a few family members play "some" of the original Resident Evil game but "surprisingly" I wasn't that courageous back in the day when it came to horror games haha.  It was good to see how the story continues from Resident Evil 4, and I hope to get a chance to eventually play the rest of them.

Thanks again if you checked the video out.  I'll be continually trying to improve my future videos stay tuned for my future uploads!

In this video I show a quick start to the game where Kirt and Sheva meet up in Africa and they begin their mission.  They then meet up with Reynard Fisher who seems like a shady character, but he gives them their weapons to collect incase they need to kick some ass, and he warns about the villegers who seem a bit edgy.  Reynard point Chris and Sheva in the right direction and mentions their only lead "Irvine", and also talks about Uroboros (a doomsday project rumor).  I guess by yhe sounds of all of this, we should expect a lot of sinister and twisted things to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment