Sponsor

Business

Breaking News

Thursday 5 March 2015

Resident Evil 5 Playthrough with Commentary Part 3 - Kirk to the Rescue!!!





Welcome to my Restident Evil 5 Playthrough with Commentary Part 3, hope you enjoy!



In my previous video, Chris and Sheva got into a fight with a large group of villagers and a giant executioner who captured Reynard and then proceeded to carry out a public execution and end his life, and it looks like they want to make Chris and Sheva their next victims. Although my previous attempt at avenging Reynard failed due to being trigger happy and not conserving my ammunition, I shall make my way back to try and survive another round with him and use my surroundings and ammunition more wisely.  Will Renard be avenged, will Chris join him on the Chopping block, or will someone come to their rescue?

I had a few close calls as i fought my way through the swarms of enemies but I managed to survive.  I managed to conserve my ammunition a bit better than during my previous attempt but finding more would have been nice, and a good bonus was that I managed to find a case with a VZ61 (MG), and it turned out to be pretty useful and effective at clearing larger groups of enemies in front of you, and I was luckily able to pick up some extra ammo for it, and this weapon should come in pretty handy for my future battles in the game.

After what seemed like an eternity of waiting around and cheating death repeatedly, Kirk decided to end his coffee break and actually appear to lend Chris and Sheva a hand with taking out the rest of the villagers and blow the gates down to create an exit for them.  I sadly didn't manage to take out the executioner myself, but I guess there will be bigger, badder, and more difficult enemies waiting for me on my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment